125g bakin margarine
250ml white sugar
3 extra large eggs
500 ml cake flour
150 ml milk
15 ml baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180. Grease nd linr0e 2 × 20cm bakin tins
2. Cream the margarine nd sugar together until lightly browned. Add the vanilla essence
3. Add 1 egg at a time beating well after each addition
4. Sift flour, baking powder together
5. Fold in the creamy mixture, alternating with da milk.
6. Spoon the mixture into prepared cake tins and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the golden brown or inserted skiff is clean.
7. Leave in the pan a few minutes b4 turning into a wire mesh to cool completely.
Source: Hope Mabasa